Saturday, September 21, 2019

The 4th Internet of Things Summit, SMX SM Aura

I was fortunate enough to get invited to this year’s Internet of Things (IoT) Summit at SMX SM Aura, Taguig. It was my first time to attend this event and this year is about the adoption of IPv6 protocol and 5G technology. This year is also the 2nd IPv6 + 5G Global Summit. I’m surprised to know that India is the leading country in Asia when it comes to the adoption of the latest protocol, IPv6.
I’ve seen a lot of exhibitors in this summit and learned new technologies. There’s the usual 3D printer company and Samsung has a booth that displays their latest WiFi routers for Business/Enterprise customers. There’s a robot that’s very interesting, a home-innovation tech and a hologram-projection software company. It’s nice to attend seminars like this. It helps me keep up with the latest in technology and the Internet.
Again, my gratitude to Evy Raquion of IOT Summit PH for the invitation.





























No comments:

Post a Comment