Sunday, November 10, 2013

“Fibr: Home’s Most Powerful Broadband”

I saw the latest Fibr commercial and I thought of creating a character that is inspired by what Fibr can do.

I will create a character named Fibr Packet that will have all these powers.

If you were to create a character inspired by Fibr, what special skills would he have?

If I were to create a character inspired by Fibr, I would create a character that could be a packet – the smallest data in the Internet world. In tech support for DSL connections, we learned that data are breakdown into packets and travels the World Wide Web through routers, modems and Wi-Fi signal. I would name my superhero character Fibr Packet and he’ll have the following abilities:

· Reduce his size into that of a packet – and will have the ability to travel anywhere on the world that is connected to the Internet. He can be at my room, reduce his size, travel through my broadband signal, and be in Europe for example.

· His power to travel is not limited to computers that are connected to the Internet but to any gadget that is connected to a router – whether it’s a smartphone or a tablet – through wireless connection (Wi-Fi).

· Be able to control any gadget that has a chip or SIM – from smartphones, to laptop, to TVs, alarm system, CCTV. That’s almost all the gadgets we have today.

To make it easier for you to imagine how my character Fibr Packet would look like – think of The Atom and Cyborg combined. Having these two abilities – be able to reduce size to that of a packet and be able to control any device that has a chip – would be pretty awesome in any situation.

Since my character can reduce his size to that of a packet, he’ll also have access to all the information on the Web. He’ll have access to Fibr, Home’s most powerful broadband, allows you to seamlessly and simultaneously experience the following:

1. Browsing of multiple websites

2. Stream hundreds blockbuster movies on-demand from Clickplay

3. Watch Cignal Digital TV Channels

4. Available now in over 800 fiber-powered villages nationwide

5. Visit www.pldthome.com or call 101-FIBR (3427) for more details.

fibr logo 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment